Hallo und Herzlich Willkommen im RC-DROHNEN-FORUM.
Wir sind ein unabhängiges, rein privat geführtes Forum zum Thema Multicopter (Drohnen) speziell für Luftbild-Aufnahmen und Technik für den privaten- und gewerbliche Piloten.
Ein lockerer, freundlicher Umgang gepaart mit Know-How, Hilfsbereitschaft und ein respektvolles Miteinander erwarten Dich hier.
Melde Dich kostenlos an, um alle Funktionen nutzen zu können. Wir freuen uns auf Dich!
Viel Spaß wünscht Dir das RCDF-Team.

Offizieller Partner des BVCP - Bundesverband Copter Piloten

501SS

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Good Afternoon to you all i hope i can be as helpfull to you as you are to me i have a lot of flying experience and i am a b licence flyer of fixed with model aeroplanes
      I am looking for some help
      I have recently purchased a 501ss (secondhand)
      the firmware on it was
      FC V1.1.41
      TX V4.2.2.28
      RX V2.1.26

I have upgraded it to
      TX V4.2.36
      FC V1.1.46
      RX V2.1.50

After updating it, the drone flew OK but i now realise it does not have the auto calibration compass fitted!
      so my question is do i go back to a older firmware if so what one and where do i download it from ?
      or can i purchase the auto calibration compass and fit it, does anyone have the part number to order it ?

Thanks for your help in advance
    • Good evening and at first welcome in our community.

It was a big mistake to make an update
      Because:
      Your "SS" version does not operate with the latest Firmware FC 1.1.46
      this Firmware is only reserved for the brandnew "S" with automatc calibrating compass.

There are different hardware / mainboards inside.
      The only way for you is to downgrade again to Version FC 1.1.41

reset to default:
      H501SS-Firmware-Update-11-2017 (1).zip
      Hope I could help you
      I wish you success

best regards

Uli